You’ve found a job in Sharjah and now you need to find a place to live in Sharjah city. In Sharjah city most of flats, villa or offering from builders and flats for rent in Sharjah direct house owners, It’s all based on our budget and lifestyle choices.
So, let’s start. Whether you are looking for an apartment, villa or flat in Sharjah, what do you need to do?
Top 6 things you need to consider first
Budget – It’s a key to consider before confirm the flats in Sharjah. How much of your household income would you like to allocate to rent?
Transport – Do you plan to drive or going to use public transport ?
Facilities – Are you looking for a gym, pool, 24×7 security, car parking in the premises?
Community – Is it more to stay only families in and around in the flats, Like looking for flats for rent in Sharjah ?
Amenities – Is easy physical access to supermarkets, hospitals, ATM and eateries important to you?
Kids – Is it very close to your kids schools or any other education improvement ?
Look for property listings, there are several popular websites available in the UAE including dubaifreeclassified.com, emiratesadz.com and dubizzle. And most of the websites to show the requirments at free of costs.
Find best moving companies in Sharjah
And you must actually ensure the below check points, before see the apartment to rent in Sharjah :-
- CCTV Camera, Security Guard or an Intercom feature
- State of the apartment like tiles floors, air condition, kitchen chimney, gas, water & more…
- Any maintenance available, Is it by the landlord or the tenant ?
- Room Spacious ?
- Car Parking Facilities.
- Any other amenities in the premises like – Gym, Swimming pool, Terrace & more…
- And ensure the real estate agent is registered and following Sharjah rules & regulations.
Moving to Sharjah, Packers and Movers Cost